We are delighted to be able to provide a glimpse at some of the speakers who will be presenting each day of the conference. The finalised schedule will be updated shortly.
- Open words from CEO of Engaging Dementia Kim Tully and Minster for Older People Mary Butler TD
- Prof. Ian Robertson from GBHI – Brain Health
- Dr Michelle Kelly – Cognitive Stimulation Therapy
- Fiona Foley from National Dementia Office – Update of the Understand Together Campaign and discussion on Dementia Inclusion in the Community.
- Prof. Kate Irving, Prof. Dominic Trepel and Dr. Tom Kelly will join a person living with dementia and a family carer on a panel to discuss Value-Based Healthcare
- Ciara O’Reilly from the Alzheimer Society of Ireland will lead a panel on PPI in Dementia and will be joined by members of the Dementia Research Advisory Team
- Sabine Brennan will lead a panel on care giving
Parallel Stage will include speakers on the topic of Person Centred Training and Courses, Post Diagnostic Support, Young Onset Dementia and Environmental & Technological Design and Dementia.
- Opening words from CEO of Engaging Dementia Kim Tully and a member of the Irish Dementia Working Group
- Prof. Iva Holmerova – Alzheimer Europe
- Elaine McCaughley (HSE) and Aine Flynn (Mental Health Commission) will lead a panel discussing Ethics and the Assisted Decision Making Act.
- Dianne Gove from Alzheimer Europe will discuss Gender and Sexuality and will be followed by others discussing LGBT+ and Dementia
- Mathew Gibb from DSiDC – Dementia Model of Care
- Performance by the Forget Me Nots Choir
Parallel Stage will include speakers on the topics of People with Intellectual Disability and Dementia, Creative Arts Initiatives, Medication and Drug Use for Dementia, and Co-Designing Person Centred Activities
All in-person tickets will include access to:
- Talks, panel discussions and demonstrations across two stages
- Post-event access to digital recording of all of the above
- Two light refreshment breaks
- A catered lunch
- Access to exhibitor hall
- Use of a dedicated relaxation room
- Networking opportunities
Note: the above programme is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances, however we will endeavour to update this with a finalised schedule as soon as possible.